WHY SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT?
Creating content in multiple places such as a blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc. adds value to your brand and drives traffic to your website; you can also monitor and scan the views, decide what comments to approve, and respond to replies on these sites.
- Scan your Twitter followers for conversations you may want to join, or check your RSS reader subscriptions for relevant articles and new ideas
- Check Google Alerts to see when and where your business is mentioned on the Web
- Create and monitor communities and topics on sites like Facebook or LinkedIn
- Use social media for business to boost your site’s SEO
- An active social media presence builds brand loyalty
- Address problems immediately
The ROI on social media ads is unbeatable. The average cost per click (CPC) on Google Adwords is between $1 and $2, and depending on the targeted keywords, you can end up paying $50 or more for a single click. Through targeted, boosted posting, we’ve been able to send traffic via Facebook and Pinterest for as little as $0.12 per click. Why pay ten or twenty times as much for each visit when social media ads make earning that traffic quick and easy?
Simply put, social media marketing is part of doing business in the new millennium. If your business isn’t already active on social networking sites, now is the time to start.